1700 De Anza Blvd 205c - San Mateo
1700 De Anza Blvd 205c, San Mateo 94403
Beautiful Modern Condo In Laurelwood Area
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 1991
- Schools: Highlands Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
- Living space: 1,060 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Inside unit laundry
- 2 assigned parking places
- Highlands Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean smooth surface cooktop, built-in oven, built-in microwave
- Euro-style wood grain cabinets
- Black granite counter tops
- Low black granite back splash
- Wood floor
- Wood floor
- Corner gas fireplace
- View of balcony and neighborhood beyond
- Sliding glass doors to good-sized balcony
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to
- Two closets
- Euro-style wood grain vanity with synthetic countertop and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with glass doors and tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Hillside location
- Community pool
More information about the San Mateo Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1700 De Anza Blvd 205c, San Mateo 94403:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Mateo (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Mateo home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Mateo leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
1700 De Anza Blvd 205c, San Mateo 94403 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1700 De Anza Blvd 205c, San Mateo 94403