1408 De Anza Blvd - San Mateo
1408 De Anza Blvd, San Mateo 94403
Enchanting Hillside Home Near Laurelwood Shopping Center
SOLD! - represented buyer
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1979
- Schools: Highlands Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
Updated Kitchen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings
- Living space: 1,660 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 4,000 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Highlands Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing, smooth top, electric range
- Stained wood, raised panel cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- Low tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- White block fireplace
- View of patios
- Vaulted ceiling with skylight
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to patio
- Two closets with mirrored sliding doors
- Dark stained wood vanity with synthetic counter-top and recessed sink
- Wood bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower with sliding glass doors
- Stucco exterior
- landscaped front yard with
- fenced back yard
More information about the San Mateo Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1408 De Anza Blvd, San Mateo 94403:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Mateo (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Mateo home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Mateo leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
1408 De Anza Blvd, San Mateo 94403 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1408 De Anza Blvd, San Mateo 94403