1169 Crandano Ct - Sunnyvale
1169 Crandano Ct, Sunnyvale 94087
Lush Enjoyable Gardens, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
SOLD! - represented buyer
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 2,106 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 7,592 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1960
- Schools: Cherry Chase Elementary, Sunnyvale Middle, Homestead High
Excellent Spacious Home With Superb Landscape
This home has been on garden tours for its special landscaping which includes an arbor covered patio, koi pond, and more.
- Living space: 2,106 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 7,592 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Cherry Chase Elementary, Sunnyvale Middle, Homestead High
- Black appliances
- Free standing smooth top electric range
- Stained wood, raised panel, cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High glass tile back splash
- Synthetic wood floor
- High vaulted ceiling
- Oak floor
- Tile clad floor to ceiling fireplace with hearth which can be sat on
- View of front yard
- Open to dining room
- Pie-pan ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to front and side yards
- Two sliding door closets
- White raised panel vanity with tile counter-top and hexagonal sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- tub with surround
- Walk-in glass corner shower
- Stucco exterior, with brick front facade, and v-groove siding for second story
- Landscaped front yard with lawn, tile walk-way, many flowers and shrubs
- Fenced back yard with incredible patio, arbor, pond, and more
More information about the Sunnyvale Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1169 Crandano Ct, Sunnyvale 94087:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Sunnyvale (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Sunnyvale home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Sunnyvale leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
1169 Crandano Ct, Sunnyvale 94087 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1169 Crandano Ct, Sunnyvale 94087