Lovely 4 Bedroom Home With Updated Kitchen and Baths
The spacious kitchen features high end, professional style, stainless steel appliances and has everything you would want. With enough room to easily accomodate multiple cooks and open to the dining room, preparing meals can involve everyone.
Located on a tranquil cul-de-sac, this lovely home is a short walk away from shops, parks, and schools.
- Living space: 2,078 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,460 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Barron Park Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Professional style stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range with overhead hood
- Golden stained wood recessed panel cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- Medium high stone back splash
- Wood floor
- Extends from entry way all of the way to the back of the house
- Open to dining room
- Oak floor
- Fireplace with raised, tiled, hearth
- View of back patio through sliding glass doors
- Oak floor
- Windows looking out to front yard
- Walk-in closet
- Golden stained wood recessed panel vanity with stone counter-top and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Large walk-in shower with sliding glass doors and modern tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with lawn, shrubs, and one large deciduous shade tree
- Fenced back yard with patio and lawn
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 3747 Cass Way, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.