With a charming red brick front, modern double hung windows with white trim, and a tidy foundation planting strip, this townhouse will make you happy to be home. The first floor has an open floor plan with the kitchen separated by a breakfast bar.
Two good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the laundry are on the upper floor. Both bedrooms have easy to clean laminate floors. Bathrooms have tile floors.
- Living space: 1,120 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 2,200 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Stocklmeir Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Fremont High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Dark stained wood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Laminate floor
- View of back patio
- Glass door leading out to back patio
- Open to dining area and kitchen
- Laminate floor
- Windows looking out to front
- Raised panel, sliding door closet
- Stained wood vanity with granite counter-top and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Glass door, walk-in shower
- Brick facade in front
- Landscaped front with shrubs and sidewalk
- Fenced back patio
More information about the Sunnyvale Neighborhood
- Print documents for 865 Carlisle Way 112, Sunnyvale 94087:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Sunnyvale (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Sunnyvale home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Sunnyvale leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.