Charming Updated 4 Bedroom Santa Teresa Home
Updated kitchen, baths, and living room. Large backyard patio has a fire pit.
Located on a peaceful street, near parks, shopping, and cafes.
- Living space: 1,468 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,000 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Baldwin Elementary, Bernal Intermediate, Santa Teresa High
- Large eat-in kitchen/great room
- Stainless steel and white appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Raised panel, stained wood, cabinets
- Synthetic counter tops
- Low synthetic back splash
- Tile floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Wood plank floor
- Brick wood burning fireplace
- View of front yard
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Triple sliding door closet
- Recessed panel oak vanity with one piece synthetic countertop and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower with sliding glass doors and synthetic surround
- Stucco exterior
- Low maintenance landscaped front yard with flowers, shrubs, and rocks
- Fenced back yard with large patio
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 6956 Bolado Dr, San Jose 95119:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.