Spacious Home With Large Backyard At End Of Court
This lovely expanded home is located at the end of a short court having no through traffic. A huge backyard lets you enjoy many different activities including entertaining or gardening.
With both a great living room and a fantastic family room, you will be hard pressed to pick a favorite place in the home. The living room is filled with light from a wide 4 pane window and glass paned doors. A lovely oak floor and charming "used brick" fireplace provide a warm inviting ambiance. The dining room is open to the living room through a large open passageway. The kitchen is open to the dining room and is partially visible from the living room, providing a wonderful open feeling.
The fantastic family room has a vaulted open beam ceiling and windows on 3 sides looking out to the large backyard. The dark stained beams, the oak floor, and the ample natural lighting make this a very inviting room.
The master suite includes a large sitting room which could be used as a 4th bedroom.
- Living space: 2,255 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 8,260 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Newly painted
- Oster Elementary, Dartmouth Middle, Branham High
- White and black appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Black glassed doored electric oven
- White raised panel cabinets
- Off white easy clean, synthetic, counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Oak floor
- "Used brick" fireplace with raised hearth and arched recess
- View of backyard through wide 4 pane window and glass paned doors
- Double glass paned doors leading out to back patio
- Open to dining room and has partial view of kitchen
- Carpeted floor (new)
- Windows looking out to backyard
- Glass paned door leading out to back yard
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with tile countertop and decorative ceramic sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Jetted tub with tile surround
- Shower over tub
Master Suite Sitting Room - 4th Bedroom
- Ideal for being near master suite bedroom
- Carpeted floor (new)
- Stucco exterior, wood batten front with half-height brick wall and brick at sides of garage door
- Large covered front porch
- Landscaped front yard with semi-private courtyard
- Ample off street parking or brick paved activity area
- Large fenced back yard, with new lawn, patio, and ample space for garden
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1678 Andover Ln, San Jose 95124:
- Paper fact sheet2 Pages 1,4 Pages 2,3
- Paper fact sheet Pages 1,4 Pages 2,3
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.