10932 Sweet Oak St - Cupertino
10932 Sweet Oak St, Cupertino 95014
Gorgeous Newly Remodeled Single Story Townhouse
- SOLD - Represented Buyer -
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1973
- Schools: West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High
Gorgeous Remodeled Single Story Townhouse With Private Front and Back Yards
- Living space: 1,044 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 1,900 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean smooth top electric range
- Recessed panel white cabinets
- Grey synthetic counter tops
- Low synthetic back splash
- Tile floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- Open to dining area
- View of enclosed back patio through sliding glass doors
- Wood floor
- Sliding glass doors leading out to back patio
- Large closet with sliding doors
- White raised panel vanity with stone countertop and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Large walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior with red spanish style tile roof
- Enclosed landscaped front court yard with space for bench etc.
- Fenced back yard with patio
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Cupertino leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
10932 Sweet Oak St, Cupertino 95014 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 10932 Sweet Oak St, Cupertino 95014