3615 Orinda Dr - San Mateo
3615 Orinda Dr, San Mateo 94403
Charming, Upgraded San Mateo Village Home
- SOLD - Represented Buyers -
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living space: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,399 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1948
- Schools: George Hall Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
Upgraded San Mateo Village House
Stainless steel appliances, Ipe deck in backyard, low water landscape in front, hardwood floors and more.
- Living space: 1,000 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,399 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- George Hall Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Sleek modern wood finish cabinets cabinets
- Smooth synthetic counter tops
- Oak floor
- Oak floor
- White brick fireplace with white mantel
- View of front and back yards
- Oak floors
- Windows looking out to side and either front or back yards
- Pedestal sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Low water landscaped front yard
- Fenced back yard with deck, small lawn, garden, garden shed
Offer Date and Time: SOLD
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Mateo leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
3615 Orinda Dr, San Mateo 94403 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 3615 Orinda Dr, San Mateo 94403