Beautiful Townhouse in Lovely Complex
This spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath end unit townhouse has two large penthouse "master bedrooms". The third bedroom opens out through a sliding glass door to a large private balcony. The unit has a two-car garage at the bottom. A bonus room, also at the bottom of the unit, could be used as a family or game room. Since it is partially below ground level, limited noise would escape from it.
The complex is located about 1.2 miles from the Sunnyvale Train Station. Downtown Sunnyvale is only a moderate walk away.
- Living space: 1,978 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 2,375 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Vargas Elementary, Sunnyvale Middle, Homestead High
- White appliances
- Free standing 5 burner gas range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- Low tile back splash
- Stone tile floor
- Oak floor
- Wood burning fireplace with oak mantel and tile hearth
- View of front common area
Two Penthouse Spacious Bedrooms With Bath En-Suite
- Oak floor
- Windows looking out to common area
- One with walk-in closet, one with mirrored sliding door closet
- Each with oak vanity with smooth synthetic countertop and recessed sink(s)
- Oak bathroom floor
- Each with shower over tub with glass doors and tile surround
- Grooved wood siding exterior
- Landscaped front common area with lawn, shrubs, and trees
- Back balcony
More information about the Sunnyvale Neighborhood
- Print documents for 975 La Mesa Ter H, Sunnyvale 94086:
- Paper fact sheet Inside pages
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.