Resort Ambiance - Newer Townhouse
This townhouse community looks almost new. A strategically placed common area with pool gives it the ambiance of a resort.
The bottom floor has a bedroom and bath. The bedroom has a sliding glass door leading out to the covered deck which is surrounded by a gated stucco wall separating it from the common area and pool. Windows on the side overlook the lush landscaped common area.
The middle floor has the living room, dining room, breakfast area, kitchen, half-bath, laundry and a large balcony overlooking the common area and pool. The dining room has bay windows at the back and also side windows looking over the lushly landscaped common area making it bright and inviting with attractive views.
Both top floor bedrooms have vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom has its own fireplace and balcony.
- Living space: 2,010 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 960 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Juana Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smooth surface electric range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- "Subway" tile back splash, high near range, low elsewhere
- Oak floor
- Oak floor
- Fireplace with polished stone surround
- View of large back balcony overlooking common area and swimming pool
- Vaulted ceiling
- Oak floor
- Windows and sliding glass door looking out to balcony which overlooks common area and pool.
- Walk-in closet
- White raised panel vanity with synthetic counter top and dual recessed sinks
- Oak bathroom floor near vanity
- Soaking tub set in platform with tile surround
- Large walk-in glass shower
- Stucco exterior with decorative glass blocks set in balcony walls
- Covered porch entry adjacent to garage
- Fenced back deck
- Two car attached garage
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 4173 El Camino Real #36, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet cover-pgs
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Newspaper advertisement
- Post Card front address
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.