Magnificent Spacious Home
Located on a short cul-de-sac along with three other magnificent homes you are provided with modern classical grandeur. You enter your home to a high ceiling foyer with hanging crystal chandelier, stained wood molding, wainscoting, and other architectural features. On your right through a large arched passageway is the spacious formal dining room. On your left, also through a large arched passageway, is the spacious formal living room. Straight ahead through a smaller arched passageway is the kitchen and breakfast area and halls leading to the remainder of the house.
The spacious kitchen is a chef's delight. Open to the breakfast area and looking out to the spectaculary landscaped backyard, this kitchen provides ample room for family or friends to hang out during meal preparation.
The family room, bedrooms, and stairs to the upper floor are on the left side of the house while a guest bedroom is on the right side.
- Living space: 4,556 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 44,431 sq.ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Marshall Ln Elementary, Rolling Hills Middle, Westmont High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas range
- Stained wood, raised panel cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- High stone back splash
- Wood floor
- Glossy hardwood floor
- Stone fireplace with off-white surround and mantel
- View of front yard
- High tray ceiling with stained wood molding
- Hardwood floor
- Windows looking out to side and back yards
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanities with stone countertops and porcelain sinks
- Stone tile bathroom floor
- Jetted tub in stone covered platform
- Large glass enclosed walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior with stone trim and cedar shingle roof
- Landscaped front yard with paver stone circular drive
- Spacious fenced back yard with tennis court, swimming pool, large lawn area, and cascading water fall
More information about the Monte Sereno Neighborhood
- Print documents for 15096 Danielle Pl, Monte Sereno 95030:
- Paper fact sheet
- Newspaper Ad
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Monte Sereno home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Monte Sereno leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.