Peaceful Newer Barron Park Home
This lovely, newer, contemporary home with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths is located in a cul-de-sac of the Barron Park Palo Alto neighborhood. Ample parking space in front of the house and along the driveway.
Enjoy tranquility as you walk into the house. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the first floor. Living area is bright and airy with brand new carpet. Dining room surrounded by beautiful beams. Hallway leads to an updated kitchen with granite countertops, dual ovens, gas stovetop, and cozy family room that overlooks the backyard and detached garage. Backyard is great for entertaining family and guests.
This house has 3 bedrooms upstairs and a fourth bedroom with separate bath on the main floor. Brand new carpeting throughout the house and plentiful natural lighting with skylight upstairs. The master suite has a walk-in closet, jet tub, dual sinks, and walk-in shower. A beautiful separate vanity from the rest of the bath is also included.
Shops and restaurants are a short walk away. Located minutes from Barron Park Elementary, Terman Middle, and Gunn High. Biking distance to Stanford Industrial Park, HP, VMware, VA Hospital, and Stanford University.
- Living space: 2,147 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,311 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Barron Park Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Sleek white appliances
- 5 burner modern gas cooktop
- Two built-in ovens
- Blonde wood raised panel cabinets
- Stone slab counter tops
- High stone back splash
- Oak floor
- High ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Fireplace with metal insert and carved white mantel and surround
- View of front and side yard
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out over back and side yard
- Two closets
- vanity with countertop and sink
- Stone tile bathroom floor
- Tub set in stone tile covered platform
- Glass walk-in shower with stone tile surround
- Stucco exterior with modern tile roof
- Landscaped front yard with small lawn, shrubs, flowers and a flowering tree
- Back yard with patio, small lawn, shrubs and established trees near fence providing ample privacy
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 606 Chimalus Dr, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 606 Chimalus Dr, Palo Alto via tourfactory in new window
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.