Just Remodeled, Large Backyard
This may be your last chance to purchase an affordable three bedroom home in one of the most rapidly changing areas in the Bay Area. Centrally located on the San Francisco Peninsula, this completely remodeled single family home is located just minutes away from downtown Palo Alto, Stanford, Google, Facebook, Cal-train and 101. The gourmet kitchen has new dark wood cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with built-in dishwasher and microwave. The fully remodeled bathroom, new laminated floor. New interior and exterior paint with crown molding throughout makes this home adds yet another touch to improve your enjoyment. A spacious deck in the huge backyard makes a perfect place for summer barbecues or outdoor dining. This home is move-in ready for the first-time buyer or investor.
- Living space: 1,110 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,600 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Brentwood Elementary, McNair Middle, Menlo-Atherton High
- Stainless steel appliances (new)
- Free standing stainless steel gas range with center griddle burner (new)
- Stained wood cabinets (new)
- Granite counter tops
- Low granite back splash
- Wood floor
- Wood floor
- View of side and front yard
- Open to dining room
- New windows
- New laminate floors
- Windows looking out to back yard over large deck
- Raised panel stained wood vanity with large one piece ceramic top & sink (new)
- Shower over tub with synthetic tile surround and sliding glass doors (new)
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with iron picket fence
- Fenced back yard with large deck, garden, and storage sheds
More information about the East Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 10 Camellia Ct, East Palo Alto 94303:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this East Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 10 Camellia Ct, East Palo Alto via tourfactory in new window
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about East Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.