Beautiful Newer Home on Saint Francis Cull-De-Sac
This beautiful home was built in 2006. It features an open living room and formal dining room. The chef's kitchen has Wolf and Bosch appliances, stone counter tops, and beautiful dark wood cabinets. A frosted glass door pantry provides ample space for cooking supplies. The kitchen is open to the family eating area and family room.
- Living space: 3,032 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 7,622 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Duveneck Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing Wolf gas range
- Dark brown stained wood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Low granite back splash
- Tile floor
- High vaulted ceiling
- Oak floor
- Contemporary glass windowed fireplace
- View of front yard
- Vaulted ceiling
- Oak floor
- Windows and sliding glass doors looking out to back yard
- Walk-in closet
- Dark brown stained wood vanity with stone counter top and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Soaking tub set in platform
- Walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with well established shrubs, trees, etc
- Fenced back yard with deck and patio
- Brick accented driveway
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 2317 Saint Francis Dr, Palo Alto 94303:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Zillow's Zestimate For This House
I helped my buyer purchase this home for nearly $500,000 or 15% below the Zestimate. - Juliana Lee
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.