Almost New 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Townhouse
This beautiful almost new townhouse has wood flooring throughout the public area, carpets in the 3 bedrooms, and a wood floor in the fourth bedroom which has been set up to be an office with plentiful built-in cabinets.
- Living space: 1,940 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Monta Loma Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Light brown, raised panel, wood cabinets
- Dark granite counter tops
- Low granite back splash
- Wood floor
- Coffered ceiling
- Wood floor
- View of front landscaping and Rock St
Master Suite (2 bedrooms with bath en-suite)
- Coffered ceiling in both bedrooms with bath en-suite
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to
- Mirrored sliding door closet
- Raised panel stained wood vanity with dark granite countertop and sink (bath 1 has 2 sinks)
- Tiled bathroom floor
- Bath 1 with large walk-in shower with tile surround
- Bath 2 with shower over tub with tile surround
- Wood siding exterior
- Covered porch
- Landscaped front yard with low white picket fence
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 2217 Rock St, Mountain View 94043:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.