Updated And Charming
This charming home has been beautifully updated. Entering the home you are immediately greeted with a vaulted, sky lit, wood floored living room and views of the lovely kitchen and formal dining room. The kitchen combines modern and traditional elements including fluted columns, dark "stone tile" counter tops, tile floor, and a perfect mix of stainless steel and white appliances. A study/office area at the back of the living room overlooks the back patio and yard.
The master suite also features features a vaulted sky-lit ceiling but with v-grooved varnished wood. The spacious master bath is filled with light from the backyard facing windows.
- Living space: 1,343 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,100 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Walter Hays Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High
- White and stainless steel appliances
- White, double oven, gas range
- White raised panel cabinets
- Dark "stone tile" counter tops
- Low dark "stone tile" back splash
- Tile floor
- Vaulted ceiling with northeast facing skylights
- Oak floor
- Gas fireplace with tile surround and white painted mantel
- View of front and back yards
- Beautiful varnished v-groove wood vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to side and back yard
- Walk-in closet
- White, raised panel vanity with "stone tile" countertop and dual sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Soaking tub set in tiled platform with tile surround
- Large walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior with v-groove wood gable
- Landscaped front yard with shrube, flowers, and small lawn area
- Fenced back yard with patio
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1613 Mariposa Ave, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet Pages 1,4 Pages 2,3
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Architectural plans
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.