The spacious home is located a short bike ride away from The Great Mall, making shopping an easy experience. Cherrywood Elementary is a short walk away. Sierramont Middle is less than 1 mile away.
Brand new carpeting and hardwood floors throughout the house and plentiful natural lighting. Open living and dining area to entertain guests. The kitchen, adjacent to the dining area, is open to a bright and airy family room that oversees the spacious backyard for outdoor entertainment and activities. Spacious master suite with dual sinks and balcony. Second bedroom has privacy for study area. Located minutes away from Costco, City Sports, and other shops and restaurants. Ample parking space in front of the house and along the half-circle driveway.
- Living space: 2,360 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,710 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Located on slight slope facing downhill
- Cherrywood Elementary, Sierramont Middle, Independence High
- Induction cooktop
- Two ovens
- Medium brown, raised panel, hardwood cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- Low tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Carpeted floor
- View of front yard through four windows
- Open to dining room
- Carpeted floor
- Windows and sliding door looking out to balcony, overlooking front yard
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with one piece counter top and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior
- Partially landscaped front yard with beautiful hibiscus (lawn was a victim of the drought)
- Fenced back yard with fruit trees
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 2704 Hostetter Rd, San Jose 95132:
- Paper fact sheet pages 1,4 pages 2,3
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.