Incredible Downtown Palo Alto Penthouse Condo
Imagine having a private penthouse deck in downtown Palo Alto that is spacious enough for a large party. The attractions of downtown Palo Alto are at your doorstep yet you have ample space for your own private party. Additionally the common court yard has a greenhouse glass roof making it enjoyable year round.
This small complex also has a guest unit which owners can rent so that their family or friends will have a place to stay while visiting. Currently rent is only $40 a night.
- Living space: 1,380 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 1,406 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Addison Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Linoleum floor
- High vaulted ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Cast iron free standing fireplace-stove
- View of balcony and downtown High Street
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to court yard
- Four-door mirrored sliding door closet
- White vanity with granite countertop and sink
- Linoleum bathroom floor near tub and toilet
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Lap siding exterior
- Glass covered central court yard
- Guest suite available for rent by owners for $40 per night
- Gated underground parking
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 229 High St, Palo Alto 94301:
- Paper fact sheet outside pages
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Welcome from owners
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.