Canyon Views From Elegant 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo
This lovely, elegant, condo provides great views of the canyon it is on the side of. An open floor plan gives all of the public areas views of the canyon. The kitchen uses granite tiles for counter tops and for the backsplash which along with the modern appliances and raised panel wood cabinets creates a wonderful appealing space to prepare meals. A small breakfast nook at the end of the kitchen overlooks the canyon.
The combined living room + dining area has a charming gas burning fireplace and wood floors. A side patio is just outside the living room and extends down to the master bedroom. A lovely semi enclosed deck is just outside the dining area.
- Living space: 1,663 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Brisbane or Panorama Elementary, Lipman Middle, Jefferson High
- White and stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Golden brown stained wood cabinets
- Granite tile counter tops
- High granite tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- Gas burning fireplace
- View of canyon behind home
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to side and front of home
- Walk-in closet
- Golden brown wood vanity with synthetic stone countertop and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Wood siding exterior with plentiful white trim
- Two parking spaces
- Simple semi-natural landscaping
- Back yard deck and side patio
More information about the Brisbane Neighborhood
- Print documents for 611 Callippe Ct, Brisbane 94005:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Brisbane home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 611 Callippe Ct, Brisbane via tourfactory in new window
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.