Low Maintenance Home Accomodates Guests or Extended Family
This new 5 bedroom, 3 bath home has a floor plan which can easily accomodate guests or extended family. Whether you have
boomerang children returning to live with you for awhile, you have elderly parents who you wish to take care of, or
you just want to have a place for out of area guests to stay, this home can accomodate your needs.
Roughly half of the downstairs is composed of an eating area, a sitting area, a den, two bedrooms, a bath, and an
area where refreshments or snacks can be prepared. This half of the downstairs is connected through a single passageway
to the rest of the home and could easily be used for extended family members.
The kitchen, dining area, and living room have an open floor plan and occupy roughly half of the downstairs. The master
bedroom and two other bedrooms are upstairs.
This home is well separated from neighbors (other than the shared driveway).
- Living space: 1,948 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,397 sq.ft. (map)
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Juana Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High - all are a short walk away
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smooth top, electric range
- Light stained wood, recessed panel cabinets
- Stone slab counter tops
- High stone slab back splash
- Wood floor
- Coffered ceiling
- Wood floor
- View of front and side yards
- Vaulted cathedral ceiling
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out over front and side yards
- Walk-in closet
- Light stained wood vanity with stone countertop and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Corner walk-in shower with stone tile surround
- Stucco exterior, red tile style roof
- Low maintenance yard
- Walled back yard with paving stone patio, artificial lawn, and wide planting area
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 760 Arastradero Rd, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet Inside pages
- OH FactSheetA
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.