1321 Hopkins Ave - Palo Alto
1321 Hopkins Ave, Palo Alto
Fantastic Location, Two Story Home, Currently Configured as Two Units
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 960 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 3,675 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1924
- Schools: Palo Alto High, Jordan Middle, Walter Hays Elementary
This home puts you a short walk from many of Palo Alto's attractions: main library, Rinconada Park and pool, Lucie Stern Community Center, Art Center, Childrens Library, the Junior Museum and more. It is located on a flag lot sheltering you from the hustle and bustle the many attractions can create.
- Currently configured as two units; one upstairs, one downstairs, each with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Living space: 960 sf
- Lot size: 3.675 sf
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Walter Hays Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High
Kitchen (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- White appliances
- Gas range
- Mission style hardwood cabinets
- Checker board white and black tile counter tops
- High white tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Upstairs unit kitchen is open to balcony
Living Room & Dining Room (similar but not identical upstairs and downstairs)
- Carpeted floor
- View towards south and west: upstairs balcony on west side, downstairs patio on west side
- Carpeted floor (upstairs and downstairs)
- Downstairs: window looking out over covered patio to front yard and driveway, door to side yard
- Upstairs: north and east facing windows
- Stucco exterior
- Tudor style wood shingle roof
- Simple landscaped front yard with room for vegetable garden or annual flowers.
- Covered patio adjacent to downstairs unit, balcony off upstairs unit
- Off street parking
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1321 Hopkins Ave, Palo Alto