This lovely ranch-style home with stunning kitchen/dining area is within walking distance of a fresh vegetable stand, a Starbucks Coffee shop and other convenient shops. The kitchen has top end appliances, including a wine fridge, plentiful maple cabinets, stone counter tops and back splash.
Anderson Elementary is a very short walk away. San Jose City College is less than 4 miles. Nearby parks include Starbird Park and Hathaway Park. Westgate Center is only 1.5 miles away, Santana Row is 2.8 miles, and Valley Fair Shopping Center is only 3.6 miles away. Commute routes including Interstate 280 and 17 are easily reached.
- Living space: 1,344 sf
- Lot size: 6,000 sf
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Double pane windows
- Central heating
- Attached 2-car garage
- Anderson Elementary, Moreland Middle, Prospect High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Thermador gas cook top in center island
- Side by side stainless steel refrigerator
- Light maple hardwood cabinets
- Black stone (with copper colored flecks) counter tops
- Stone back splash
- Tile floor
- Oak hardwood floor
- Wood burning fireplace of white bricks extending from floor to ceiling
- View of backyard patio
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to front and side yards
- Closet with sliding mirror doors
- Porcelain pedestal sink
- Ornate tile bathroom floor
- Large glass doored shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior with brick and wood trim
- Landscaped front yard with roses, mature trees, and more
- Fenced back yard with patio and mature trees
Paper fact sheet
OH Posters: FactSheet-a FactSheet-b Schools Neighborhood
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.