End Unit Two Bedroom Single Story Townhouse In The Villages
The Villages is a gated 55+ Silicon Valley community. At least one household member must be 55+. This large community has four different pool & spa centers, a fitness center, bocce courts, picnic & BBQ areas, hiking trails, a large golf course, and clubhouse dining facilities.
This charming home is located in the Village Verano section with holes 6 & 7 of the golf course across the street behind the residences. Bocce Courts and a picnic/BBQ area is a short walk away.
- Living space: 1,442 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 2,203 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Laurelwood Elementary, Laurelwood (Middle), Evergreen Valley High
- White dishwasher, refrigerator, and cooktop. Black glass oven.
- Electric cooktop
- Stained wood cabinets, some with white doors or drawer fronts
- Formica counter tops
- Low formica back splash
- Vinyl floor
- Carpeted floor
- White block fireplace
- View down hillside of tree covered slope
- Stucco and ship lap siding exterior
- Landscaped front yard with lushlawn shrubs and crepe myrtle
- Hillside back yard
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 7350 Via Laguna, San Jose 95135:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.