Juliana Lee MBA LLB
Certified Residential Specialist
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Why you want me to be your Realtor.
- My knowledge and reputation empowers me to get a better deal for you.
- My database of contacts and my automated system reach more potential sellers and buyers.
- My experience enables me to avoid problems.
- My reputation helps me negotiate with other realtors from a position of strength.
- I have a team providing expertise extending far beyond that of a single person.
- Your goals will be better met by using me ... you will have more money and fewer problems.
Three questions you should ask before hiring a real estate agent.
- Does your history demonstrate that you have the skills and experience to deliver the best results?
- I recently joined Keller Williams in Palo Alto. I am currently a member of their leadership council, helping to guide the office towards becoming the most successful real estate office in Palo Alto. Prior to joining Keller Williams, I had, for many years, been a member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, which is their top designation given to the top 2% of their agents. Before Coldwell Banker bought Cornish and Carey I was an Associate Vice President. Skipping quite far back to show my long history, I was the #1 Listing agent at Cornish & Carey for both 1996 and 1995. In 1994, I was in the top 15% of all C&C agents as measured by total commissions earned. In 1993, I was in the top 10%. During 1992, at my former office, I was the #1 Producing and #1 Listing agent; and in 1991, I was their #1 Selling agent.
- I have been licensed since 1983, and have been an active Bay Area realtor for over two decades. My results have placed me among the top realtors for well over a decade.
- What are your educational qualifications and professional credentials?
- I hold both a Masters in Business Administration and a Law degree. Professionally I have earned my Certified Residential Specialist Certification, which is the highest certification level within the real estate profession.
- How will you be able to give enough time to my needs?
- I have a team working for me. Some of my members have been working for me for many years. My team members provide both expertise in specific areas and free up my time to manage and guide all aspects of your sale/purchase.
- Many years ago I hired a computer consultant. Together we created a highly automated system for managing information. I am able to match homes and clients better than most real estate companies. My system provides important information and timely notification through all phases of buying and selling a home. Closing escrow is an important part of any sale. My system automatically handles all of the routine steps freeing both myself and my team to watch for any issues and resolve them before they become problems. Improvements have been constantly made to build my experience into my system.
Personal Goals and Motivation
Personal goals and motivation sets real estate agents apart. From a very early age my father's law practice, which included being a judge, encouraged me and provided guidance to both excel and to be on a stage in front of many people. These traits are a basic part of me. I was recently (Jan 2012) asked to provide a short inspirational speech to a local association of realtors. My speech covered events which highlighted my motivation to excel as a realtor. It was well received and hopefully provided encouragement to others.