- How long have you been selling real estate?
- I have been licensed since 1983 and have been an active Bay Area realtor for over 20 years.
- What are your educational qualifications and professional credentials?
- I hold both a Masters in Business Administration from a U.S. college and a Law degree from a Taiwan college.
Professionally I have earned my Certified Residential Specialist distinction, which is the highest certification level within
the real estate profession.
- What special individual talents or skills do you bring to real estate sales?
- Besides my education and professional training, my Chinese heritage and bilingual ability are definite advantages
in the Bay Area's multi-cultural market. I am an active member in both the Palo Alto and San Jose Board of Realtors,
now renamed Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, as well as the Northern California Taiwan Chamber of Commerce,
the Stanford Chinese Association, and the Northern American Chinese Realtors Association.
- What is your rapport and reputation within the real estate industry?
- Currently I am a member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, which is their top designation. It is given
only to the top 1% of their agents in the Nation. Much earlier, before Coldwell Banker bought Cornish and Carey, I was
made an Associate Vice President. I was the #1 Listing agent at Cornish & Carey for both 1996 and 1995. I have
been among the top ranked agents both locally and nationally for many years.
- Are references available from your past clients?
- I have dozens of endorsement letters from satisfied customers. Several past clients have even offered to chat
with prospective clients!
- How do you plan to represent my interests and how will this differ from other agents?
- Through my diverse financial and legal background, I offer my clients comprehensive advice and service. This
background saves time, money and energy. Clients are thoroughly informed of every option open to them and given
sound legal and financial advice, reducing the stress and confusion during negotiations.
- I educate my buyers about the current housing market. When appropriate, I provide short written comparative
price analysis of houses they are considering buying.
- Is your office automated, and if so, how do your clients benefit?
- I maintain a state-of-the-art computerized office. I have extensive software which was developed specifically for me
to help my customers. My market information is always up to date, and my personal
database allows me to target your individual needs. This invaluable resource greatly increases my productivity and insures
my clients' needs are satisfied through all possible avenues.
- How much time do you have to help me find a new home? How will we actually search for a new home?
- I have assistants which perform specialized tasks for me. This provides me more time to see that the needs of my
clients are being met... that no opportunities are missed.
- What contact can I expect after I commit to work exclusively with you? How can I best reach you?
- My philosophy is to maintain an open channel of communication with my clients. I encourage suggestions and
always remain flexible to new ideas and changes in strategy.
- I have proven processes already established. I use post cards, faxes, email, and personal phone calls on a regular
basis to meet the needs of my clients. Maintaining contact with my clients is an important part of my business which is
constantly reviewed and improved.
- Email has proven to be very effective for many of my customers. However, I have also, when it is critical, even phoned
customers and with their approval set up meetings to present offers to the seller before the customer has even seen
the property. Time will be very critical if there is an unusually good bargain or if there are hard to fulfill requirements.
- Why do you feel you are the most effective agent to fulfill my real estate needs?
- I take a very personal approach with my clients and tailor a creative, individual strategy to meet their real estate
needs. I deeply appreciate the emotional and fiscal impact the buying or selling of a home represents. Your family's future
happiness and security are at stake and I take the responsibility very seriously. My track record is a direct result of this
commitment, and the many successes I have shared with my clients is reflected in the fact that over 90% of my business
comes from their referrals. This gratifying statistic is tangible evidence that I have achieved my goal: to provide the most
comprehensive, creative and beneficial real estate service for my clients.
Call Juliana... Start packing!