Lovely Updated Professorville Home
The very spacious updated kitchen has the charm of a farmhouse kitchen with restrained modern touches. The irresistible patio is at one end of the kitchen and the formal dining room at the other, creating a perfect center for food enjoyment when entertaining.
The large living room looks out over the spacious front yard creating a tranquil place to gather. The upstairs sun room and family room provide plentiful opportunities for private enjoyment.
Located in the Professorville Neighborhood putting the Town & Country Village, Downtown Palo Alto, the Community Center, and California Ave Shops within walking distance.
- Living space: 2,890 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 8,000 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Addison Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High
- White appliances
- Large free standing AGA gas range with multiple ovens
- Blonde hardwood cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- Tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Wood floor
- Beautiful fireplace with modern glass paned insert, polished stone surround
- View of front yard
- Vaulted ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to irresistible side patio
- Walk-in closet
- Shaker style stained wood vanity with stone counter top and two recessed sinks
- Stone tile bathroom floor
- tub with surround
- Large walk-in shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Classic upstairs sun room
- Landscaped front yard with paver driveway and sidewalk
- Irresistible patio
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1127 High St, Palo Alto 94301:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Post card - front - back
- 1127 High St, Palo Alto - newspaper 1 - newspaper 2
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale
, without agent branding
Tour of 1127 High St via tour factory
in new window
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.