Beautiful Two-Story Townhouse Above 2-Car Private Garage
Located in the center of a medium sized complex away from El Camino Real, this beautiful townhouse has an open living room, dining area and kitchen. The partially covered front porch has room for a barbecue and chairs and is sheltered from hot afternoon sun. The large common grass area and playground are a few units away and visible from your porch.
Two bedrooms have a bath en-suite, carpets, and walk-in closets. The third bedroom has a wood floor, an adjacent bathroom, and could be used as a play room, study room, or office if you did not need a 3rd bedroom. The laundry closet has room for full sized washer and dryer, side by side. Your own private garage is beneath your unit.
- Living space: 1,406 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Light stained wood, contemporary cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- View of front public space
- Open to dining area and kitchen
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to neighborhood
- Two closets
- Light stained contemporary vanity with tile countertop and dual sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior with wood siding and trim
- Landscaped common area with flowers and shrubs leading to front door
- Community garden
- Large common grass area
- Children's playground
- Swimming pool
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 4245 Rickeys Way I, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet outside pages inside pages
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.