- Children's Library
- Located at: 1276 Harriet Street
- Hours: M-W: 10-6, Th: 12-6, Fri-Sat: 10-5, Sun: 1-5
- Intended to serve the needs of children from birth through the 5th grade. Carries picture books, beginning readers,
classic and contemporary children's fiction, non-fiction, children's magazines and media. The library can help with
advice, research, and curriculum support. It offers internet stations, a preschool computer, and wireless access.
- College Terrace Library
- Located: 2300 Wellesley St
- Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat: 11-6, Thurs & Sun: closed
- Offers a small basic collection of books for adults including best sellers. It has a small collection of magazines and
newspapers. Media collections include DVDs and CDs. There is a small collection of children's books and media. A volunteer-based
story time is offered on a regular basis. Free wireless internet access.
- Downtown Library
- Located at: 270 Forest Ave
- Hours: Tues-Wed: 11-6, Thurs: 12-7, Fri-Sat: 11-6, Sun-Mon: closed
- Offers a small basic collection of books for adults including best sellers. It has a small assortment of magazines and
newspapers and also carries DVDs and CDs. It has free wireless.
- Main Library
- Located at: 1213 Newell Rd
- Hours: M-W: 10-9, Th: 12-9, Fri-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 1-5
- The broadest selection of reference materials, magazines, newspapers, nonfiction, adult fiction and media. The Guy Miller
Archives of the Palo Alto Historical Association are located here. Has free wireless access and loaner laptops.
- Mitchell Park Library
- Located at: 3700 Middlefield Road
- Hours: Mon: 11-9, Tues-Wed: 10-9, Fri-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 1-5
- Broad selection of reference materials, nonfiction, fiction, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, Books-on-CD, and music CDs for all ages.
Offers free wireless access, loaner laptops, and internet terminals.