Nestled in a quiet neighborhood on a huge lot, this is a lovely house. Featuring great curb appeal, a long driveway and adjacent lawn with pruned hedges lead up to the front entrance. Upon entering the house, newly finished hardwood floors and freshly painted interior walls enhance the home's charm. In addition, the kitchen has been recently updated and the hallway bathroom completely remodeled. The home also boasts ample storage spaces and a huge mudroom/laundry room with side entry. Contributing to the spacious feel of the house is the expansive backyard with its enormous covered deck and vast lawn with landscaped perimeter. This home has tremendous potential and is equally desirable as-is.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,247 sq ft living space; 9,490 sq ft lot
- Pruned hedges and lawn, long driveway leading up to house
- Located on quiet cul-de-sac
- Walking distance to excellent public schools
- Central air conditioning
- New double pane windows and fresh interior/exterior paint
- Newly refinished hardwood floors in main living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Family room with wood burning fireplace and sliders to yard
- Updated kitchen with granite countertop, tile backsplash, Viking gas range, eat-in counter bar, filtered water tap, greenhouse window
- Master bedroom with mirrored closet doors and en-suite bath
- Master bathroom with tile floor and shower
- Additional two bedrooms featuring mirrored closet doors with built-in shelves
- Remodeled hallway bathroom with tile floors, granite vanity, glass enclosed shower over tub
- Huge mudroom/laundry room with large utility/storage closet, entry from sideyard and garage
- Attached garage with plentiful built-in storage space
- Massive backyard with huge covered patio, expansive lawn with manicured garden perimeter including mature trees and vegetable beds
- Storage shed in backyard and side yard
- Lynbrook High, Miller Middle, John Muir Elementary
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.