This classically lovely home is located in one of Palo Alto’s finest locations. Walking distance to California Avenue’s downtown restaurants, retail, and area businesses, the house is also situated within easy access to the Stanford campus. In addition to the stellar location, this house also boasts light-filled rooms – some with vaulted ceiling and skylights, four generous bedrooms, and a large tranquil yard. This is a must-see!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- sq ft living space, 5,663 sq ft lot
- Hardwood floors in all main living areas, carpeted bedrooms and stairwell
- Intercom system synched with front door and between rooms and security alarm system
- Two car garage
- Central vacuum system in garage with outlet for attachments throughout home
- Laundry closet off hallway on main level
- Formal living room featuring fireplace with marble hearth, decorative rounded windows and recessed lighting
- Formal dining room located off of kitchen
- Ktichin with granite backsplash and countertop including huge eat-in kitchen bar, elegant white cabinetry, double bowl ceramic sink, gas range, built-in oven and microwave
- Kitchen shares open floor plan adjacent to large family room
- Family room boasts soaring cathedral ceiling with skylight and ceiling fan, elevated hearth fireplace, access to backyard patio through large sliders
- Downstairs bedroom with double entry en-suite bath, perfect for use as guest room/office
- Master suite has Vaulted ceiling and skylight, two closets including one walk-in, ensuite bath with marble tiled floor, marble tiled dual sink vanity and shower, whirlpool tub
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs with generous closets and large windows
- Full bath off of upstairs hallway with skylight, enclosed shower over tub
- Expansive backyard with landscaping, paved patio, built-in entertaining countertop bar with sink, tiled food prep area
- Great curb appeal highlighted by picturesque front yard with mature trees
- Palo Alto High, Jordan Middle, Escondido Elementary
Paper fact sheet: (pdf file) (word doc)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.