This house is a must-see gem on a quiet North Los Altos street lined with many upscale homes. In close proximity to fine schools and just moments to quaint downtown Los Altos, the location is fabulous. A spacious living room and formal dining room create an inviting entree into this house which also features two bedrooms and bathroom in the main part of the home, and a third bedroom with separate entrance and en-suite bath; perfectly appointed as an office or guest/in-law/au-pair quarters. Situated on a huge lot, there is unlimited potential for expansion and magnificent outdoor entertaining.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,636 sq ft living space; 10,454 sq ft lot
- Beautifully maintained front yard with blooming plants and bird bath
- Expansive backyard, paved and landscaped with fruit trees and Japanese garden
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout main home, freshly painted interior/exterior, newer roof
- Brick hearth fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves in living room
- Formal dining room with decorative built-in drawers and cabinet, pass-thru window from kitchen
- Highlights in kitchen include instant hot water tap, double bowl sink, door leading to huge yard
- Ample closet space in all bedrooms
- Third bedroom with separate entrance, en-suite bath and huge closet spanning entire wall
- Updated bathroom
- Attached two car garage
- Los Altos High, Egan Middle, Almond Elementary
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.