One of Summerhill Homes’ distinctive newer developments in Palo Alto, this perfectly situated tri-level condo has the appeal of a single family home. The interior spaces are light filled with ample windows and high ceilings. The spacious deck off of the living room creates an inviting outdoor living space in addition to the beautifully landscaped common grounds throughout the condo community: walkways, BBQ, and children’s play area. All this in one of the best locations on the Peninsula with its proximity to Stanford, the best public schools, shopping, recreation, and businesses. This home is not to be missed!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,629 sq ft living space; 1,742 sq ft lot
- • Security system, wired high speed internet/HD, energy efficient hot water tank and HVAC system, 3-zone air conditioning/heating
- Grand 8-foot entry door ample light provided by accent window in stairway
- Hardwood floors on main level and carpeted upper levels and stairway
- Laundry room on 2nd level
- Attached 2-car garage with ample storage space
- Powder room on 1st level with pedestal sink and tile floor
- Shared community BBQ area, children’s play area, outdoor seating, rock sculptures and garden
- Living room with double height vaulted ceiling and Andersen French doors leading to large front patio deck
- Granite slab eat-in kitchen bar with overhanging pendant lighting separates kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen features double bowl sink with pull out faucet and granite slab countertops, GE Profile stainless steel appliances, recessed maple shaker panel cabinetry with task light underneath
- Private Master Suite - only bedroom on 2nd level - with enormous walk-in closet and French doors opening to private deck
- En-suite master bath with oversized soaking tub with separate shower, double sink vanity, marble countertop
- Two bright bedrooms with ample closet space on 3rd level
- 3rd level bathroom with double vanity sink, shower over tub
- Gunn High, JLS Middle, Palo Verde Elementary
Paper fact sheet: (pdf file) (word doc)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.